Monday, September 17, 2012

What better time than now?

Our family has gone through a lot of big changes in the past month, and now that I'm a newly stay at home mom I figure this will give me the outlet that I need. You see, I love to work because I love to be around people. . . Well, when you move to New York City with a two week old baby it is difficult to do just about anything like make friends.  However, I love my daughter more and would not hand her over to anyone I don't know.
I have been telling Ben for months now that I want to start a blog, and with a push of a friend I decided to go for it!  I want a place to share my experiences, pictures, and thoughts with family and friends!  Also, this will be a good place for you to come and see how rapidly Charlie is growing.

Getting ready to leave Minnesota.

Entering New York State.

Can't believe this is where we live!

Across the Hudson River is New Jersey.

2 comments:

  1. Cari! This is so great! I will have to check in on your little blog to see how your doing. I know what you mean about being at home all day in a new city, it can be hard to make friends when your not working. Anyway, im excited to see pictures of little charlie! She is so beautiful!!

    P.s. My blog is toniwritesit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete